DRWA Board Meeting 6/21/2016
In attendance – David Boles, Polly Bartlett, Jim Perry, Robery May, Dick Quinn, Robin Creamer, Ryan O’Donnell, Brian Yellen (presiding, taking notes)
Meeting began 7:04 pm
1) Mail circulated
2) April minutes approved as circulated (there was no meeting in May, 2016).
3) A motion was made and approved unanimously to donate $100 to the Charlemont Police Department to support river patrols, which reduce litter and increase river safety.
4) David will buy a tent this year for the Green River Festival rather than rent as in years past.
There was discussion of expanding to the mainstem of the Deerfield River, perhaps a site at Bardwells Ferry or Stillwater. However, no one has yet volunteered to head such an effort.
5) Insurance – Brian will continue with Beehive Insurance.
6) Polly proposed $100/yr payment for manning of the bug table at RiverFest to be applied retroactively to 2016 RiverFest. Unanimously approved.
7) Polly proposed revisiting joining with CRWC. Brian will follow up with Andy Fisk to get more details on particulars of how such an arrangement would work.
Meeting adjourned at 7:55 pm.